Monday, October 8

Memories in my mind.

Assalamualaikum my online dairy. I actually should just off this lappy but I don't know, I just wanna drop something here before I go to sleep. Lately, I've been thinking a lot what I did in my crazy and wild past, things what I did wrong, I hurt people a lot. I'm so sorry for those who I hurt before. This is actually to all my ex's. Sometimes things that we planned just don't come the way we wanted it to be, we promised to love each others and etc, but things just don't work out that way. I did wrong, you did wrong. I failed you, you failed me. One of you turn into pieces because of me and same goes to me.We broke up, you guys fall in love with other girls, I fall in love with other guy. To think about this love issue thingy, I don't think I can be a good girlfriend, not in the future, not anymore. Just like I said in my last last last last post, I don't wanna date with anyone anymore, I just wanna let myself waiting for true and pure love from Allah SWT. I'm gonna wait for it with patiently. So yea, if by any chance you read this, I just wanna say I'm very truly sorry for those who I dated with before, mistakes and all I did to you guys, I'm truly sorry. I hope you guys forgive me. May Allah bless you guys with loves and always :) 



I'm just gonna hit the beds now, till then. Good night universe xx

2 comments:

  1. cinta yang kekal itu adalah cinta Allah. tahniah azie!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tengkiu roomate! Bila laa nak drop phone number ni? :(

    ReplyDelete