Friday, October 12

Play with ONE today

Assalamualaikum
Me feeling a bit cheerful today, don't know what's up with my mood lol. As you and me, and everyone knows, no one read my blog, so yea it doesn't bother me at all (like really, azie? like really if no one read it?) lol nah really, it doesn't bother me (cry me a river, cry me, cry me! one more time)

I'm just gonna update littlest things happened lately, (the thing is, I don't have anything in mind. But this one suddenly came up! --> Kajang). Last Saturday I went to my friend's house. She's my classmate actually, named Reen. I went there with one thing set in mind, to ask for her help to work on my LI report.

I went there by train of coz. On that day, I wore skinny jeans with black long sleeve shirts with my super playboy purple kicks on, and carried my leopard bag pack full with stuffs (clothes, lappy etc) and yeah Reen asked me to sleep over at her house, I couldn't say no. Right when I got there, she and her brother who drove the car picked me up at BTS. A minute I got to sit in her room, her dad wanted us to go to Kenduri not far from their house, we changed to baju kurung (she asked me to wear her sis's baju kurung, and luckily her sister is a very small in size just like mine! lol not like her, way too TALL). We ate lotsa food (as can you see, we don't do the report yet). Forgot to mention, we went to the Kenduri by motorcycle, and that day Reen almost get us killed ya know! Luckily no one hurt. Phew ~ 

Soon we got back to her house, we planned to watch Korean drama. We enjoyed it much lol. How good is that? (not yet start doing report). We started doing report at night. Next morning right after we performed Salah, her mom called many times asked us to go mosque for Kuliah Subuh. With her brothers and us went there, it's like she and I are family, I quite enjoyed the moment, I really am. After I took lunch, I went back home with a big smile on my face. Thanks to Reen! She helped a lot! You're the best! 

Eyy. Did I mention that I just wanna update littlest things? One, two three. That's just it. Assalamualaikum. :)



P/S : Berapa banyak "one" tadi? AHH. Lambat sangat kamu kira! Jadilah number one dalam apa situasi sekalipun! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment